Saturday, February 16, 2013

Houston....we have separation

I went and picked up a couple ratchet straps this morning.  I strung them up to the rafters and started raising up the rear end.  It wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be.  One side at a time until I raised the body high enough to clear the top of the front shocks.
















After wheeling it outside, I took a little time to tape up any exposed holes or electrical connections.  I would have liked to take the rest of the wiring harness off but it was just too darn cold outside to do that.  I covered the engine with some plastic and I'll get to it later this week when it warms up.  I hope to maybe degrease the everything before I pull it inside for disassembly.  As you can see, the engine and trans need it.











1 comment:

  1. Ratchet straps are very good for holding items secure.Useful collection of straps, quality very good and excellent value.

    ReplyDelete